Coming to the FIZ and the IRLL in Sloan Hall
At 11 AM on Saturday, October 14th until 1 PM on Sunday, October 15th
Opening ceremony in Sloan 175
This year’s theme is
About the Hardware Hackathon
“The 3rd Annual WSU Hardware Hackathon aims to inspire and enable WSU students to use their engineering skills learned inside and outside the classroom.”
- On Saturday, October 14th the Hardware Hackathon returns to WSU!
- The 3rd Annual WSU Hardware Hackathon inspires and enables WSU students to use their engineering skills learned inside and outside the classroom to create hardware that fosters greater connections.
- Tools, materials and electronic parts (e.g. FPGAs, microcontrollers, servos, etc.) are available for FREE
- Participants are allowed to bring their own set of tools and materials
- Pre-assembled or pre-programmed projects are subject to immediate disqualification
- Participants must adhere to WSU Policies as well as State and Federal Laws
- Participants will be fueled up with FREE food and guided by mentors roaming throughout the event
- At the end of the 24 hours, participants will be judged on presentation, documentation, design, implementation, and creativity by a panel of judges from both academia and industry
- To see a full schedule of the day’s events from prior years, click here.